A New Home Builder of Distinction
Arista Homes’ founder and President Michael DeGasperis has a history of new home building that is steeped in tradition and the principles of hard work, the importance of family and honesty.
He’s a new home builder backed by generations of building with integrity, quality and care.
We invite you to take a closer look at Arista Homes: the company, its communities, and its commitment to building residential real estate across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Building a Great Reputation
We want to be the new home builder you select to build your home. Our goal is to earn your business first, and then earn your continued respect so that one day, you’ll tell someone who is buying a new home that you had a great experience with us. Aside from the community awards we have achieved, below include some of the recent accolades to Arista Homes since 20:
- York Region Chamber of Commerce – Finalist: “Large Business of the Year” (2014).
- Arista has been nominated as a BILD Finalist for “Builder of the Year” Award.
- Vaughan Chamber of Commerce – “Lifetime Achievement Award” (2014), “Builder of the Year” (2013).
- Tarion Awards of Excellence Finalist – “Large Volume Builder” (2012).
- We’re ranked as one of the top new home builders from the J.D. Power & Associates Canadian New Home Builder Customer Satisfaction Study.
- Also, the Tarion Corporation has honoured Arista Homes with their prestigious New Home Builder Presidents’ Award.