Lighthouse West Tower – Daniels Waterfront - Toronto
$350,000 - Condominiums danielswaterfront.com
Call or visit the website for more information.
• Lighthouse Tower is the FIRST condominium residence coming to light on the waterfront, rising 45 storeys high.
• With Lake Shore Blvd. to the North, Lower Jarvis St. to the West, Richardson St. to the East and Queens Quay to the South, Lighthouse Tower forms part of the gateway to Toronto’s East Bayfront.
• Residents will receive a lasting first impression from the grand lobby designed by Cecconi Simone, whose New York inspired loft interior design mixed with mid-century, eclectic furnishings add an element of whimsy, embracing the industrial heritage of the area and this vibrant artistic community.
• 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and their guests while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
• A Resident Service Director provides onsite maintenance and supervisory services.
• Four tastefully decorated elevators deliver residents to their destination.
• Two parking elevators to access parking garage.
• Convenient locker and bicycle storage.
• Suites offer spectacular panoramic views of Lake Ontario and Toronto’s city skyline.
ELEVATE YOUR LIFESTYLE,
INSPIRE YOUR SENSES…
LOWER DECK ON 3
On the third floor, you’ll find indoor and outdoor areas, each with its own collection of unique amenities. Go outdoors and indulge your athletic side on the full-size tennis and basketball court, enjoy a game of bocce, or exercise your green thumb in the community garden. Head indoors to push your workout up a notch in the state-of-the-art fitness centre, or harmonize your internal energies in the yoga studio. Feeling creative? Give into your musical muse in the jam studio, or let out your inner artist and explore your creative side in the arts & crafts studio. Culinary enthusiasts and aspiring master chefs can revel in the kitchen library, where you’ll find shared appliances, food and nutrition-based seminars, and hands-on training.
Arts & Crafts Studio
The Arts & Crafts Studio is the ideal canvas for expressing your creative side. Workshops, seminars, art and sculpture exhibits – programmed by Artscape – are just some of the initiatives that you’ll find here.
Give in to your culinary passion in the innovative kitchen library, a remarkable new amenity where you can take advantage of cooking seminars, training and shared appliances.
The Jam Studio is for established as well as aspiring musicians, performers and learners. It will be equipped with all the gear to create, learn and enjoy music.
UPPER DECK ON 11.
The eleventh floor amenity area is an indoor and outdoor oasis, from sunrise to sunset. Enjoy a moment of pure bliss in the fireside lounge, host your next celebration in the beautifully appointed party room, or challenge your friends to a game of billiards in the sports & billiards lounge. Feel like entertaining outdoors? The spectacular cocktail pool and sun deck is the perfect place to spend quality time with friends and family and enjoy the expansive views of the water and the city skyline.
Stock your drinks in the bar fridge and chill out poolside, in these indulgent escapes, complete with plenty of comfortable seating and private change rooms.
Sports & Billiards Lounge
Head indoors to watch the big game or shoot some pool in the Sports and Billiards Lounge.
- Office : 416-598-2129
- Fax : 416-979-0415